Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

We had a great mothers day yesterday. After church we had a bbq over here, with lots of GOOD food! (BBQ'd Beef ribs, BBQ'd chicken, chorizos, baked chicken, homemade rolls, corn on the cob, potato salad, green salad, watermelon and Birthday cake!) Luckily the weather stayed nice enough for us to be outside.

Here is the "fancy"cake Cyndi made for Cyra. She thought that was the BEST! What was even cuter was how proud Milo was that HIS mom baked that "all by herself". Way to go Cyndi!
Since we were all together we took some Mothers day pictures. This was the best shot I could find in the many pictures James took(maybe Chely has something better). It was so funny doing them because it was madness going on around, the kids kept going in front of the camera to show us something, Cyra was back behind grandmas wheel chair trying to get me to help her open one of her presents. We really should of took video instead! So I have to show this picture. I was looking through the pictures last night after everyone left and came across this one. At first glance it reminded me of that segment you see on Sesame Street: Which one of these is NOT like the other...
I am thinking maybe I need to get my hair colored... or maybe I really WAS found in the garbage can all those years ago!

8 comments:

Cyndi said...

can you tell that my face hurt after smiling so long and hard? im stealing one of these to put on my blog. so ne ner ne ner ne ner. ( I dont know how to spell what I was trying to say?)

Cyndi said...

P.s. Im not that bad of a cook as milo makes it seem! Not everyone can be as good as aunt anne!

Janice {Run Far} said...

oh yummy, you think she will make one for me? I want to eat that right now

Anne said...

I still have half the cake here... come on over!

Cyndi said...

so are you saying it was'nt that good?

Anne said...

Well.....


It was 5 freakin layers of frosting... oh, i mean cake! :) No, it was very good. We will let you make another one for YOUR birthday, or we can just save this half that I have here and I will bring it over Friday!

Randy And Chely said...

Ya I don't think I have any better ones on my camera. I still haven't gotten to down loading them yet. It was a lot of fun on Sunday!!! Payton keeps asking to go back and play with zane and Jace to use his skate board ramp you guys bought!

Cyndi said...

Some people happen to like the frosting more than the cake!.......And I want something alot better than a half eatin' hunk of frosting for my birthday!!!! (mabey like, Fruit Pizza? hint, hint)