Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fun, Fun, and more Fun By: James :)

It all started at Brian Regan...

Russ and Cyndi excited as usual... Russ sneaken a leg grab....Whoot!

Darci showing off her new face (after having the mumps). Darin showing off his new face...

Jared and me chillen waiting for the show to start. Wondering why we don't have any treats to shove in our faces. They didn't have any treats at the show...huge over site we all agreed. I think we should all write in and tell them just how we feel.


----JACK JOHNSON----

Same Week different Show...Yeah...we like to party!

Darin and Darci back to play with us. Ok so we bought our tickets for both of these shows like 4 months ago so we could get seats for the show. Darin and Darci used their mind powers to trick other people out of their tickets the same day... or

They got them from their alien friend that showed up next to us on his flying saucer.

Me and Anne team drinking...we should have stopped at our first $3.50 bottle of water.

BFF...no need to say anything elseRuss and Cyndi totally Stoned!

"I promise, I never exhaled, I mean inhaled or shoot I don't remember...lets get some nachos"



Cyra Grace with her new friend... She played and played with it until it's wings fell off. I think if Cyra believed in reincarnation she would want to come back as a butterfly. Cyra, again working on her modeling career... She is a natural. I did want to call her Cyra Banks :) I knew it from the beginning. Zane the lady killer! had so much fun running around in the rain. Mini Zane (Jace or JAYZ his stage name) Such a new experience for a 2 year old... I could just hear him saying in his head..."This is the BEST day ever!" From Left to right: Zane,Dallas and Corbin. Dallas pulling his Gang face..."What UP! you looking at me?". If kids weren't made out of rubber Jace's legs would have broken off. he jumped off this rock ledge at my moms house at least 40 times screaming " SUPER MAN!" Man those were the days.My moms new dog...Cyra's new best friend. Every model needs a cute dog, just kinda fits. His name is Peanut but everyone calls him Peanut Head.Jace and Peanut going head to head in a battle for the fluffy bunny. It was the funniest thing all day. Who doesn't like Peanuts? Besides Mom.
Last but not least the kids had their first day of school sporten their cool new digs.
Kaysha Started 4th grade and Zane started 1st grade. There are no pictures of Gage because he started junior high and he is way to cool for pictures.

Stay tuned for pictures from Second Hand Serenade-Playradioplay concert and our yearly end of summer bbq bash coming up...





4 comments:

Cyndi said...

we were totally wasted!! ahh good times...

Maria said...

I love it... your blogs really fun! You got me smiling... We too went to the "Jack" concert. Their was a lot of something floating around in the air - all of our eyes were watering and gazed over by the end of the night. The grass seats were the best. So fun.

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Looks like a fun week. Your kids are so cute. Have a good one

Whitney said...

I have said it before and I will say it again... you too are the most beautiful couple! And so of course you make beautiful babies, your kids are so well behaved..want to raise mine?